Mass Spectrometry Umbrella
The various mass spectrometry resources available across the UCSD campus have been brought together under the Office of Research. The goal of the Mass Spectrometry Umbrella is to provide information and access to all of the available resources and personnel on campus.
Two of the resources are facilities and the rest are researchers who are mass spectrometry experts and who engage in collaboration. The goal of the entire Mass Spectrometry Umbrella is to provide the highest quality analyses possible and to educate the community as to what approach is best for their particular research problem.
We encourage you to contact one of the PhD-level facility directors first using the links below, to discuss your mass spectrometry needs.
- Biomolecular and Proteomics Mass Spectrometry Facility
- Molecular Mass Spectrometry Facility
- Center for Computational Mass Spectrometry - Pavel Pevzner, Vineet Bafna, Nuno Bandiera
- SIO mass spectrometry - Lihini Aluwihare
- H/D exchange collaborations - Elizabeth Komives
- Steven Briggs
- Pieter Dorrestein